Tuesday, October 25, 2011

To be or not to be, that is the question....

Sometimes, people just get on my nerves. Like, when girls wear very short skirts, cleavage showing shirts, and hooker heals. I mean, you can dress classy, yet, not trashy.

And another thing is when people that are twelve and lower or up, lose their virginity. It;s disgusting and stupid. How can someone do that? Is the thrills and Rush's all that bad? Save yourself for someone you love, not some stupid high school fake romance.

Also, when guys and girls think that they're absolutely better than everyone else. Why, I'm sorry dear that I can't live to your expectations on being your definition of "pretty and popular", but you still need to give me respect, regardless.

Why do people have to be so cruel? No one is perfect. Exactly, not even me. Just stop all of this chaos and demonic behavior. It's sickening and embarrassing.


I don't know, but all I know is, is that time keeps ticking. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment